The Nutrition Month 2017 campaign is dedicated to helping Canadians Take the Fight out of Food! Eating should be joyful and pleasurable, but it can also be a source of everyday frustration, confusion and stress. Using a three-step approach, registered dietitians are trying to help people improve their relationship with food, no matter what the struggle.
- Spot the problem. Define what’s causing your fight with food first.
- Get the facts. Use facts from credible sources to decide what needs to be done to solve the problem.
- Seek support. Put the plan into action with support from a registered dietitian, family and friends.
- March 21, 2017 - "Take the Fight out of Food" Speaker Event (You can register for this event on the Nutrition Month Eventbrite event as well)
Join the Take the Fight out of Food Photo Challenge! During March, take a photo of you, your family, friends and/or colleagues getting into good food. Post your picture to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #NutritionMonthTBay.
Every post you make gets you a chance to win the weekly cookbook as well as the grand prize of a food-filled gift basket! Oh, and to get you started, download our Take the Fight out of Food Photo Challenge Ideas (PDF) with over 30 ideas to try out!
- Nutrition Month 2017
- 12 Feature Recipes
- Cookspiration App
- Take the Fight out of Food 2017 Pledge Certificate (PDF)
- Take the Fight out of Food 2017 Photo Contest List of Ideas (PDF)
For Further Information
If you are looking for Nutrition counselling or have a question about nutrition or healthy eating, please call Eat Right Ontario at 1-877-510-5102.
For information on our nutrition programs, please call 807-625-5900 or toll-free 1-888-294-6630