Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or your upper sleeve or elbow, when you cough or sneeze. Throw used tissues immediately in a lined wastebasket, then wash your hands using soap and water or an alcohol-based sanitizer.
Remind any children in your care to follow these recommendations and support them to do so.
- Cover Your Cough Poster (PDF)
- Couvrez-vous la bouche (PDF)
- Cree Covering Sneezes and Coughs Poster (PDF)
- Ojibwe Covering Sneezes and Coughs Poster (PDF)
- Ojicree Covering Sneezes and Coughs Poster (PDF)
For resources in other languages, visit the Toronto Public Health website.