The Ontario government is using a regional approach with the COVID-19 Response Framework: Keeping Ontario Safe and Open. TBDHU is currently in the "Grey - Lockdown" level. For more details, visit the Current Level page.
General Rules for Meetings and Events in Ontario
The Ministry of Ontario's COVID-19 Response Framework, sets out public health and workplace safety measures for all businesses, services and public spaces, including settings in which meetings and events may occur.
Under the "Grey - Lockdown" level that the TBDHU region is currently in, meeting and event spaces must be closed with limited exceptions for:
- child care and day camps for children
- court services
- government services
- mental health and addiction support services (e.g. Alcoholics Anonymous) permitted to a maximum of 10 people
- provision of social services
- Guidance for Professional Meeting and Event Facilities during COVID-19
- Ontario Regulation 82/20 (Schedules 6-9)
- COVID-19 Response Framework: Keeping Ontario Safe and Open
- Guidance for Facilities for Sports and Recreational Fitness Activities during COVID-19
- Risk mitigation tool for gatherings and events operating during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Community-based measures to mitigate the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Canada