Where to Get Your Flu Shot

Get your flu shot today at:

  • Pharmacies; open to those 5 years and older; an Ontario Health Card is needed
  • Health care providers; open to anyone 6 months and older; an Ontario Health Card is needed

*Note that Fluzone High-Dose for seniors 65+ is not available in pharmacies; it is available only through health care providers (i.e. physicians and nurse practitioners) and other settings like long-term care homes and hospitals.

Community flu shot clinics in the city of Thunder Bay and District communities for the 2018-2019 flu season are now complete.

For Further Information

For Flu information or questions call: (807) 625-5900 or Toll-free I-888-294-6630.

Flu Shot 2018 Factsheets for Children & Adults

Learn more about the flu at the Ministry of Health's flu website.

Last Updated: 17/12/2018