People aged 65 and older living in Thunder Bay and District communities are invited to provide input on their dental health and access to dental health care, by participating in the TBDHU Seniors’ Dental Health Survey.
Results from this survey will provide the TBDHU with valuable information directly from seniors to help inform the planning of the seniors’ dental health program and services in the region.
Paper copies of the survey can be found at:
- All TBDHU offices
- Oliver Paipoonge Public Library (Murillo and Rosslyn)
- Thunder Bay Public Library (all locations)
- Anishnawbe Mushkiki Health Centre
- Norwest Community Health Centre, Thunder Bay
- District of Thunder Bay Social Services Administration Board (DSSAB) main office, Thunder Bay
- Manitouwadge Public Library
- Manitouwadge Family Health Team
- Manitouwadge Food Bank
- Kinna-aweya Legal Clinic (Thunder Bay and Marathon)
- Curan's Heart Centre
- Marathon Family Health Team
- Marathon Library
- Marathon Peninsula Manor
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Wilson Memorial Hospital Nevada Booth, Marathon Mall
- Dorion Public Library
- Nipigon Family Health Team
- Red Rock Recreational Centre
- Schreiber Senior Centre
- North Shore Family Health Team
- Aguasabon Medical Clinic
- Terrace Bay Superior Senior Centre
- Longlac Seniors' Office
- Greenstone LHIN office (Geraldton)
The survey is open to anyone age 65 and older living in Thunder Bay and District communities. Survey responses are anonymous. The survey is open until July 31, 2019.
Participants also will be entered into a draw for their chance to win 1 of 4 $50 gift cards to their local grocery store!
For more information about this survey call 625-5900, toll-free at 1-888-294-6630.