Anishnawbe Mushkiki, in partnership with the Thunder Bay District Health Unit and the City of Thunder Bay, will be hosting clinics for all COVID-19 vaccinations and flu shots for Indigenous adults, youth and children residing in Thunder Bay.
- Children’s vaccines available for First Nation, Inuit and Metis children aged 5 and up.
- Boosters available for First Nation, Inuit and Metis adults and their non-Indigenous household members, who have had at least six months pass since their last dose.
- First or second vaccine doses available for First Nation, Inuit and Metis youth and adults, and their non-Indigenous household members, aged 12 and up.
- Flu shots available as well.
- Appointments are by appointment and by walk in.
For more information, please visit www.mushkiki.com. Should you not have access to the online portal, telephone booking lines will be available from 8:30 am-4:30 pm at (807) 623- 0383.
Anishnawbe Mushkiki wishes to thank Nokiiwin Tribal Council and the Indigenous Primary Health Care Council for their ongoing support of this initiative.
CLE Grounds 425 Northern Avenue Clinic Hours: Heritage Building:
- Monday, November 29 - 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Heritage Building:
- Tuesday, November 30 -11:30am to 6:30 pm Coliseum Building:
- Saturday, December 11 – 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Anishnawbe Mushkiki 1260 Golf Links Road 3 rd Floor Hours:
- Thursday, December 2: 11:30am to 6:30 pm
- Thursday, December 9: 11:30am to 6:30 pm
- Thursday, December 16: 11:30am to 6:30 pm
Coliseum and the Heritage Building at the CLE grounds (425 Northern Ave.)
Learn more about Anishnawbe Mushkiki: