TBDHU works closely with partners in child care and education so that children and staff stay healthy. This will not change.
We are continuing to monitor COVID-19 in our area and will support child care and school communities throughout the year, across the entire TBDHU service area.
The following pages contain information and resources that parents and staff can use to support a safe return to child care and school:
- Parents & Caregivers
- Child with Symptoms & When to Return
- Child Care Centres
- Schools & School Boards
- Important information for high-risk close contacts of COVID-19
- Teaching Infection Prevention: A Teacher’s Toolkit
- Mental Health Support
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Printable Resources
- Ressources imprimables en français
The pages will be updated frequently as new information and resources become available. Please check back regularly.