Masks/face coverings are no longer mandatory in school and child care settings; however, TBDHU strongly encourages everyone to wear a mask indoors. Note that masks must still be worn in specific circumstances. See the Masks/Face Coverings page for details.
Students and staff should continue to use the Ontario COVID-19 School and Child Care Screening Tool every morning before school or child care and follow the instructions given.
- A series of printable resources are available on the COVID-19 Printable Resources page.
- Resources available in French are available on the page Ressources imprimables en français.
- Government of Ontario: COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures at Schools
- Government of Ontario: COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures for Child Care
Other Important Information
Information for Parents and Caregivers of Students
Visit the Parents & Caregivers page for information on COVID-19 screening and preparing children for school.
Visit the Child with Symptoms & When to Return page for information on COVID-19 symptoms, testing and when children can return to school.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
The following resources can support staff and the use of PPE:
- Putting on and taking off PPE (PDF)
- Guidance on Protective Eyewear (PDF)
- Recommandations sur les équipements de protection oculaire pour la pandémie de COVID-19 (PDF)
Have a question for your school public health nurse?
Visit the School Nurse Services page for contact information.