Social circles are up to 10 people that can interact without physical distancing. Everyone in a household must be part of the same social circle.
Social gatherings include people from outside your household or social circle and physical distancing of at least 2 metres (6 feet) must be maintained.
Government of Ontario
- Reopening Ontario - Ontario’s page for updates on reopening the province
- A Framework for Reopening the Province: Stage 3
- Guidance for Professional Meeting and Event Facilities during COVID-19
Government of Canada
- Risk mitigation tool for gatherings and events operating during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Community-based measures to mitigate the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Canada
- Risk mitigation tool for outdoor recreation spaces and activities operating during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Going out: Personal and social activities during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Going out safely (infographic)