All Ontarians are advised to only come in close contact with people living in their own household and to maintain 2 metres of physical distance from everyone else.
Limits for all organized public events and social gatherings:
- Indoors: Maximum of 25 people
- Outdoors: Maximum of 100 people
Capacity for religious services, rites or ceremonies, including wedding services and funeral services where physical distancing can be maintained (applies in any venue other than a private dwelling):
- Indoors: Capacity is limited to the number of people that can safely maintain a physical distancing of 2 metres from others..
- Outdoors: Capacity is limited to the number of people that can safely maintain a physical distancing of 2 metres from others..
More information on rules that apply to social gatherings associated with a wedding, funeral or religious service, rite or ceremony, such as a wedding reception, can be found on the Places of Worship, Weddings and Funerals page.
- Tips for Meetings and Events during COVID-19 - TBDHU
- Going out: Personal and social activities during the COVID-19 pandemic - Government of Canada
- Going out Safely During COVID-19 - Health Canada
- Going out? Do it safely. - Government of Canada
- Public Health Guidance on Traditional Gatherings - Sioux Lookout First Nations Health Authority