Stay home if you are not feeling well.
Do not go to work or into any public places if you are not feeling well.
Know the symptoms of COVID-19.
The following is a brief list of the most common symptoms of COVID-19. For a full list, visit COVID-19: Stop the Spread (Government of Ontario).
- Fever (feeling hot to the touch, a temperature of 37.8oC or higher)
- Cough that's new or worsening (continuous, more than usual)
- Barking cough or making a whistling when breathing (croup)
- Shortness of breath (out of breath, unable to breathe completely)
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Runny, stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
- Lost sense of taste or smell
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Headache that’s unusual or long lasting
- Digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
- Muscle aches
- Extreme tiredness that is unusual (fatigue, lack of energy)
Anyone with any symptom of COVID-19, even if mild, should self-isolate and call TBDHU at (807) 625-5900 or Toll-Free at 1 (888) 294-6630 for further instructions.
- What can I do during COVID-19? - Factsheet (English PDF)