For more information on how you can keep yourself safe and help stop the spread of COVID-19, visit the pages below:
- Screening (includes Symptoms)
- Physical Distancing
- Masks/ Face Coverings
- Safer Socializing and Gatherings (includes event planning tools)
- Hand Hygiene & Gloves
- Cover Your Coughs and Sneezes
- Environmental Cleaning
- Going Out in the Community
- Travel (includes local travel recommendations)
Everyone needs a flu shot – this year more than ever!
Getting a flu shot as early as possible is an easy, effective and safe way to lower the risk of a flu infection. With two viruses circulating this fall, both influenza and COVID-19, reduce the risk of symptom confusion by getting your flu shot.