Released in February 2016, this community report describes alcohol use, harms and potential actions in Thunder Bay District as a first step to building a community approach to reduce alcohol-related harms. The following documents are included here for download:
- Community Report - Report on Alcohol Use, Harms & Potential Actions in Thunder Bay District.
- Alcohol Infographic - Visual representation of alcohol consumption in Thunder Bay District.
- Qualitative Research Report - Report on the themes that emerged from analysis of data collected from interviews and consultations as part of Let's Start.
- Qualitative Poster - Main themes arising from community forum, citizen voice drop-ins and key informant interviews.
- Recommendations - The following evidence-based actions to reduce alcohol-related harms are recommended by the recent Locally Driven Collaborative Project.
For Further Information
Call the Injury Prevention Program: (807) 625-5900
or toll-free 1-888-294-6630