In light of Ontario's Updated Public Health Measures and Guidance in Response to Omicron, instructions around:
- close contact exposure
can be found on the ministry of health's ontario.ca/exposed website:
COVID-19 Public Health Measures
- Visit the Current Level page for details on the current public health measures in place, including the temporary move to a modified Step 2 of the Roadmap to Reopen and the gradual lifting of public health measures.
- To receive a COVID-19 immunization, please visit COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments to find out about bookings and walk-in clinic times.
- For information on COVID-19 vaccines for those 5-11 years old, including how to make an appointment, see the Vaccine Information for Children and Youth page.
- For instructions on how to access your COVID-19 enhanced vaccine certificate for proof of vaccination, visit the Ontario Vaccine Certificates page.
Popular COVID-19 Resources
- Screening Tool for School and Child Care: Ontario COVID-19 School and Child Care Screening Tool
- Screening Tool for General Public: Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool
- Testing: Call the Assessment Centre nearest you or Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000
- Test Results: Ontario's COVID-19 Test Results Viewer
Current Status of COVID-19
Dr. Janet DeMille, Medical Officer of Health for TBDHU, provides an update:
Visit our YouTube playlist Weekly CBC Interviews with Dr. Janet DeMille for previous updates.