See the ministry of health's ONTARIO PUBLIC HEALTH MEASURES AND ADVICE website for instructions around:
OR CALL THE PROVINCIAL TESTING AND ISOLATION INFORMATION LINE FROM 8AM-6PM, MONDAY TO SUNDAY: 1 (888) 777-0730
COVID-19 Public Health Measures
- Visit the Layers of Protection page for guidance on continuing with layers of protection from TBDHU.
- Visit the Ontario Public Health Measures and Advice page for details on measures, advice and restrictions from the Ontario Government.
- To receive a COVID-19 immunization, please visit COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments to find out about bookings and walk-in clinic times.
- For information on all doses, including eligibility and dose intervals, see the COVID-19 Vaccine Doses page.
- For information on COVID-19 vaccines for those 6 mos to 17 years, including how to make an appointment, see the Vaccine Information for Children and Youth page.
- For instructions on how to access your receipt for proof of receiving COVID-19 vaccines, visit the Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination page.
Popular COVID-19 Resources
- Screening Tool for General Public: Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool
- Screening Tool for School and Child Care: Ontario COVID-19 School and Child Care Screening Tool
- Testing: Call the Assessment Centre nearest you or Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000
- Test Results: Ontario's COVID-19 Test Results Viewer
Current Status of COVID-19