Covid-19 vaccinations: To receive a COVID-19 immunization, for either a first or second dose, please visit COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments to find out about bookings or walk-in clinic times.
vaccine receipts: For instructions on how to access your COVID-19 vaccine receipts for proof of vaccination, visit the Ontario Vaccine Certificates page.
Popular COVID-19 Resources
- Screening Tool for School and Child Care: Ontario COVID-19 School and Child Care Screening Tool
- Screening Tool for General Public: Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool
- Testing: Call the Assessment Centre nearest you or Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000
- Test Results: Ontario's COVID-19 Test Results Viewer
Current Status of COVID-19
Dr. Janet DeMille, Medical Officer of Health for TBDHU, provides an update:
Visit our YouTube playlist Weekly CBC Interviews with Dr. Janet DeMille for previous updates.
Who can I call with questions?
- Telehealth Toll-Free at 1-866-797-0000
- Thunder Bay District Health Unit at (807) 625-5900 or Toll-Free at 1-888-294-6630
- TBDHU District Offices:
- Nipigon/Red Rock (807) 886-1060
- Schreiber/Terrace Bay (807) 825-7770
- Marathon/Manitouwadge (807) 229-1820
- Greenstone (807) 854-0454
TBDHU staff are available Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to answer calls related to COVID-19.