EXPERIENCING COVID-19 SYMPTOMS AND NEED A RECOMMENDATION ON WHAT TO DO NEXT? Use the self-assessment tool.
HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS? Contact a qualified health professional through Health Connect Ontario, 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
• visit Health811 online
• call 811
• call toll-free TTY: 1-866-797-0007
Layers of Protection
- Layers of Protection: This approach outlines the actions that individuals can take to reduce the risk of illness and reduce the risk of spreading illness to others.
Screening, Symptoms, Exposures, Testing and Treatment
- Learn more about screening, symptoms, exposures, testing and treatment.
Health Care Providers
Long-Term Care, Retirement Homes and Public Hospitals
- Long-Term Care Homes: COVID-19 Guidance Document for Long-Term Care Homes in Ontario
- Retirement Homes: COVID-19 Updates and Resources for Retirement Home Operators
- Public Health Guidance: Long-Term Care Homes, Retirement Homes, and Other Congregate Living Settings
- IPAC Hub: Expertise and just-in-time advice, guidance, and direct support on IPAC practices
- Outbreaks: Outbreak Management Resources
- PPE: IPAC Recommendations for Use of Personal Protective Equipment for Care of Individuals with Suspect or Confirmed COVID‑19
Congregate Living Settings
- COVID-19 guidance for a range of congregate living settings such as homeless shelters, group homes and supportive housing
School and Child Care Settings
Parents/Caregivers of Children attending School and Child Care
- Control of Infectious Diseases in the Workplace, including COVID-19
Current COVID-19, Influenza and Viral Respiratory Illness in TBDHU
- Data Dashboard: Visit the dedicated dashboard webpage for more information on the status of COVID-19, Influenza, and Viral Respiratory Illness activity in the areas served by TBDHU.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Data: Learn more about vaccine coverage rates in the areas served by TBDHU by visiting the dedicated vaccination data webpage.
- Outbreak Notification: The oubreak notification page provides up to date information about active outbreaks, including outbreaks of COVID-19, within the areas served by TBDHU.