HAVE SYMPTOMS, TESTED POSITIVE, OR BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19? Visit Ontario.ca/exposed for more information on what to do.
EXPERIENCING COVID-19 SYMPTOMS AND NEED A RECOMMENDATION ON WHAT TO DO NEXT? use the self-assessment tool at Ontario.ca/self-assessment.
HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS? Call 811 to speak to a qualified health professional through Health Connect Ontario.
COVID-19 Public Health Measures
- Visit the Layers of Protection page for guidance on continuing with layers of protection from TBDHU.
- Visit the Ontario Public Health Measures and Advice page for details on measures, advice and restrictions from the Ontario Government.
- To receive a COVID-19 immunization, please visit COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments to find out about bookings and walk-in clinic times.
- For information on all doses, including eligibility and dose intervals, see the COVID-19 Vaccine Doses page.
- For information on COVID-19 vaccines for those 6 mos to 17 years, including how to make an appointment, see the Vaccine Information for Children and Youth page.
- For instructions on how to access your receipt for proof of receiving COVID-19 vaccines, visit the Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination page.
Popular COVID-19 Resources
- Screening Tool for General Public: Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool
- Screening Tool for School and Child Care: Ontario COVID-19 School and Child Care Screening Tool
- Testing: Call the Assessment Centre nearest you or Health Connect Ontario by dialing 811 or calling 1-866-797-0000
- Test Results: Ontario's COVID-19 Test Results Viewer
Current Status of COVID-19