Please note: Individuals who have tested POSITIVE for COVID-19 will be contacted by the TBDHU; however, individuals who have tested NEGATIVE for COVID-19 will not be contacted.
Phone Line for Reporting COVID-19 Order Violations in the thunder bay district: (807) 625-5900 or toll-free 1 (888) 294-6630
Current Status in the Area Served by the TBDHU
All data is now presented on Current COVID-19 Data in TBDHU. This information is updated daily by 10:00 a.m. (except on holidays).
For the complete list of confirmed cases in the Thunder Bay District, visit Current Status of Cases in the Area Served by TBDHU.
Latest Ask the MOH Q&A with Medical Officer of Health (May 21, 2020)
Visit our YouTube playlist COVID-19 Updates from Dr. Janet DeMille (MOH) for previous updates.
Who can I call with questions?
- Telehealth Toll-Free at 1 (866) 797-0000
- Thunder Bay District Health Unit at (807) 625-5900 or Toll-Free at 1 (888) 294-6630
- TBDHU District Offices:
- Nipigon/Red Rock (807) 886-1060
- Schreiber/Terrace Bay (807) 825-7770
- Marathon/Manitouwadge (807) 229-1820
- Greenstone (807) 854-0454
Please note: We have staff available at the following times to answer calls related to COVID-19. Please call (807) 625-5900 or Toll-Free 1 (888) 294-6630.
- Monday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.