For any other COVID-19 related questions, please call the TBDHU COVID-19 information line at (807) 625-5900 or Toll-Free at 1 (888) 294-6630.
PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS: Screen your child every day before school using the online Ontario COVID-19 School Screening Tool.
Have you been tested for COVID-19? Check your lab results online with Ontario's COVID-19 Test Results Viewer.
Please note: Individuals who have tested POSITIVE for COVID-19 will be contacted by the TBDHU; however, individuals who have tested NEGATIVE for COVID-19 will not be contacted.
Current Status in the Area Served by the TBDHU
All data is now presented on Current COVID-19 Data in TBDHU. This information is updated on weekdays only by 10:00 a.m. (except on holidays).
Visit our YouTube playlist Weekly CBC Interviews with Dr. Janet DeMille for previous updates.
Who can I call with questions?
- Telehealth Toll-Free at 1 (866) 797-0000
- Thunder Bay District Health Unit at (807) 625-5900 or Toll-Free at 1 (888) 294-6630
- TBDHU District Offices:
- Nipigon/Red Rock (807) 886-1060
- Schreiber/Terrace Bay (807) 825-7770
- Marathon/Manitouwadge (807) 229-1820
- Greenstone (807) 854-0454
Please note: We have staff available at the following times to answer calls related to COVID-19. Please call (807) 625-5900 or Toll-Free 1 (888) 294-6630.
- Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.