Covid-19 vaccinations: To book a COVID-19 immunization appointment, for either a first or second dose, visit the COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments page.
Second Doses: For information on second doses, including vaccine interchangeability, visit the COVID-19 Information on Vaccine Second Doses page.
Third Doses: For information on third doses, visit the COVID-19 Information on Vaccine Third Doses page.
Safe and effective vaccines will help protect us against COVID-19. The COVID-19 Immunization Program is a coordinated effort across the province. See below to learn more about the various roles, what you can do as an individual, and what is currently happening with the COVID-19 vaccine roll-out.
Vaccines by the Numbers
Government of Canada
- Vaccines for COVID-19
- Vaccines and Treatment for COVID-19: Progress
- What you need to know about the COVID-19 Vaccine for Canada
Ontario Ministry of Health
- Ontario’s COVID-19 Vaccination Plan
- COVID-19 Vaccines in Ontario
- Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine in Ontario
- COVID-19 Vaccine-Relevant Information and Planning Resources