On October 30, anyone who lives, works, or studies in Ontario will be eligible to receive an XBB COVID-19 vaccines dose if they are 6 months old or older.
COVID-19 vaccines will be available from most pharmacies, some health care providers, and TBDHU clinics in Thunder Bay and District communities.
To search for pharmacies offering COVID-19 vaccines, visit covid-19.ontario.ca/vaccine-locations.
The TBDHU Community Vaccine Clinic at the CLE is now closed. A limited number of COVID-19 vaccine appointments are available at TBDHU's Main Office Clinic. Book an appointment by calling 807-625-5900 and pressing 1. For more information on this clinic, visit our Immunization Clinics page.
For information on how to book at clinics in District communities, see the District COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics page.
Fall 2023 Vaccine Campaign Information
Stay up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
Keeping up to date with COVID-19 vaccines continues to be one of the most effective ways to protect yourself against serious illness, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19, as vaccine protection can decrease over time.
- People aged 6 months and older are considered up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines if they have received a Fall 2023 COVID-19 dose.
It is recommended that the Fall 2023 COVID-19 dose be an XBB vaccine.
People in certain priority groups are eligible to receive a Fall 2023 COVID-19 vaccine dose first. These priority groups are listed in the “Priority Groups for Fall 2023 COVID-19 Vaccination” section above.
Starting on October 30, 2023, everyone who lives, works, or studies in Ontario will be eligible for a Fall 2023 COVID-19 dose if they are at least 6 months old, whether previously vaccinated or not.
This page will be updated as product formulations, availability, and recommendations change.
How to get a COVID-19 vaccine
Types of COVID-19 Vaccines
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
What if I Have More Questions about COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Review the Ontario Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 Vaccines page
- Visit Scarborough Health Network's Vax Facts page to book an appointment for a one-on-one phone consultation with a qualified SHN doctor. You can also call (416) 438-2911 ext. 5738 to register by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speak with your health care provider
- Call (807) 625-5900 and ask to speak to a TBDHU nurse between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday or email email@example.com.
Vaccines by the Numbers