Vaccine Product Information
The Quick Reference - 2020-2021 UIIP Publicly Funded Vaccines (PDF) document provides an overview of the products available and can be printed for posting on a vaccine fridge. Copies will be provided with all vaccine orders.
The product monographs are listed below for additional details:
- FLUZONE® Quadrivalent
- FLUZONE® High-Dose
- FLULAVAL Tetra
- Flucelvax® Quad (available only at participating pharmacies)
Public Health Ontario (PHO) has also provided a factsheet for vaccine providers detailing the Influenza Vaccines for the 2020-2021 Influenza Season (PDF), highlighting the vaccine available for adults over 65 years of age as well as the cell-culture based vaccine being used in Ontario for the first time but available only through participating pharmacies.
Thunder Bay Office - Ordering and Transporting Vaccines
District Offices - Ordering and Transporting Vaccines
Please contact your nearest branch office to make arrangements.
Health Care Provider Q&A Documents – Ministry of Health
- Information for the 2020/2021 Influenza Season: ENGLISH and FRENCH
- Information for Individuals 6 months to 64 years of age: ENGLISH and FRENCH
- Information for Individuals ≥65 years of age: ENGLISH and FRENCH
National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) Statements
- Canadian Immunization Guide Chapter on Influenza and Statement on Seasonal Influenza Vaccine for 2020–2021
- Summary of the NACI Seasonal Influenza Statement for 2020-2021
- Guidance for influenza vaccine delivery in the presence of COVID-19