To prevent the potential spread of COVID-19, it is vitally important for all workplaces to take proactive steps to protect our community. We all have a role to play in keeping employees, clients, customers and volunteers safe and healthy.
The information on this webpage is intended to provide guidance and resources on how to prevent the spread of germs. It should not be considered as legal advice or supersede requirements specific to each work sector. Links to resources have been selected as credible sources of information.
- COVID-19 Response Framework: Keeping Ontario Safe and Open
- Ontario Regulation 82/20 (Schedules 1-5)
- Ontario Resources to Prevent COVID-19 in the Workplace (with guidance documents for specific sectors)
- Ontario COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan
- Businesses who have questions about closures of at-risk workplaces or how emergency measures impact their business or employment can call the Stop the Spread Business Information Line at 1-888-444-3659. Help is available 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Monday to Friday and 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Are you posting the most current signage?
Businesses are encouraged to check the signage at entrances often to make sure they are the most current version. Please replace anything old with the latest signage which can be viewed at: Printable signage and posters