What It’s About
The Superior Mental Wellness @ Work project aims to create workplace environments that reduce psychological hazards and maintain positive mental health for employees in Thunder Bay and the District.
Click on the buttons below for workplace mental health resources:
Mental health crisis? Options for getting help:
- Call 911
- Go to the nearest emergency room.
- Call Crisis Response:
- Thunder Bay: 807-346-8282
- District of Thunder Bay: 1-888-269-3100
Get Real Photovoice Project
- There are currently no upcoming events. Check back soon!
The project is a collaborative effort of the Superior Mental Wellness @ Work Advisory Group, made up of community partners who together aim to improve mental wellness for workers in Thunder Bay and the District. Membership is open to those that have a role in promoting workplace mental wellness. For more information, contact chairperson, Susan Armstrong at email@example.com or (807) 625-5911. Current members include:
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Children’s Aid Society for the District of Thunder Bay
- City of Thunder Bay
- Creighton Youth Services
- DST Engineering Group
- Lakehead University
- Nokiiwin Tribal Council
- North Superior Workforce Planning Board
- TBT Engineering
- Thunder Bay Counselling Centre
- Thunder Bay District Health Unit
- Salute Consulting
- St. Joseph’s Care Group
- Unifor Union 229
- Workplace Safety and Prevention Services
The project is financially supported by the Ontario Ministry of Labour.
For Further Information
Call the Healthy Living Program at (807) 625-5900
or toll-free at 1-888-294-6630