What It’s About
The Superior Mental Wellness @ Work project aims to create workplace environments that reduce psychological hazards and maintain positive mental health for employees in Thunder Bay and the District.
For information and resources related to workplace mental health during COVID-19, please visit tbdhu.com/workplaces and click on the Workplace Mental Health tab.
Click on the buttons below for workplace mental health resources:
Mental health crisis? Options for getting help:
- Call 911
- Go to the nearest emergency room.
- Call Crisis Response:
- Thunder Bay: 807-346-8282
- District of Thunder Bay: 1-888-269-3100
Get Real Photovoice Project
- November 18 or 24 - Managing Stress and Anxiety in the Workplace: How to Build Resilience in Uncertain Times.
- Click on this poster to download a PDF:
- Register here
The project is a collaborative effort of the Superior Mental Wellness @ Work Advisory Group, made up of community partners who together aim to improve mental wellness for workers in Thunder Bay and the District. Membership is open to those that have a role in promoting workplace mental wellness. Current members include:
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- City of Thunder Bay
- Creighton Youth Services
- DST Engineering Group
- Lakehead University
- PACE Thunder Bay
- TBT Engineering
- Thunder Bay Counselling Centre
- Thunder Bay District Health Unit
- St. Joseph’s Care Group
- Unifor Union 229
- Workplace Safety and Prevention Services
For Further Information
Call the Healthy Living Program at (807) 625-5900
or toll-free at 1-888-294-6630.