As an employer, it’s important to recognize how mental health and workplace environments impact each other. It makes good business sense to do what you can to protect and promote the psychological health of your workers.
Follow the links below for information on various topics related to employee mental health and the mental health services that are available to help when needed.
Mental health crisis? Options for getting help.
- Call 911
- Go to the nearest emergency room.
- Contact Crisis Response in Thunder Bay: 807-346-8282
District of Thunder Bay: 1-866-888-8988
- Contact Talk Suicide Canada at 1-833-456-4566
Text: 45645 (4:00 p.m. to midnight ET)
Chat online: talksuicide.ca
- Contact Hope for Wellness at 1-855-242-3310 or chat online. This service is for all Indigenous people across Canada.
- Visit wellnesstogether.ca – I need help now
For additional budget-friendly mental health support services available, visit our Mental Health Support page.
For Further Information
Call the Healthy Living Program at (807) 625-5900
or toll-free at 1-888-294-6630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.