Please visit the Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccine-Relevant Information and Planning Resources page for the most up-to-date guidance. Recent updates include:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Children/ Youth (Age 5-17) Consent Form (November 22, 2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information Sheet: For Children (age 5-11) (January 18, 2022)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information Sheet (Ages 12+) (December 14, 2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Guidance (November 26, 2021 - includes paediatric Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty and Janssen vaccines)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Recommendations for Special Populations (December 31, 2021 - now reflects guidance on third doses)
Specific Vaccine Resources
The Health Canada COVID-19 Vaccines and Treatments Portal contains information on vaccines and treatments authorized for COVID-19, as well as those currently under review.
Local Updates and Recent Alerts
Local updates and recent alerts containing information on COVID-19 vaccines can be found on the COVID-19 Health Care Provider page.
- NACI updates their Recommendations on the use of COVID-19 vaccines (COVID-19 vaccines may be given at the same time as, or any time before or after, other vaccines, including live, non-live, adjuvanted or unadjuvanted vaccines) - September 28, 2021
- Ontario recommends the use of Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty COVID-19 Vaccine for Individuals Aged 18-24 Years Old - September 29, 2021
Vaccine Safety Information and Resources
Information for the Public
Additional information on the COVID-19 vaccines currently approved for use in Canada can be found on the TBDHU dedicated COVID-19 Vaccines pages.
Questions? Please contact the TBDHU at (807) 625-5900 and ask to speak with a VPD nurse, or contact your nearest branch office.