Ordering and Reporting COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccine-Relevant Information and Planning Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Recommendations
- COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
- COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form
- COVID-19 vaccine: Canadian Immunization Guide
- COVID-19 Vaccine Resources Tool Kit for Health Care Providers.
Specific Vaccine Resources
The Health Canada COVID-19 Vaccines and Treatments Portal contains information on vaccines and treatments authorized for COVID-19, as well as those currently under review.
The product monograph for each authorized vaccine is available on the portal as linked above.
NOTE: The Comirnaty product monograph has been updated to reflect intervals (September 22, 2022) for those 6 months to under 5 years
Local Updates and Recent Alerts
Local updates and recent alerts containing information on COVID-19 vaccines can be found on the Health Care Provider Update Archive page.
Vaccine Safety Information and Resources
Information for the Public
Additional information on the COVID-19 vaccines currently approved for use in Canada, dose information, eligibility and more can be found on the TBDHU dedicated COVID-19 Vaccines pages.
Questions? Please contact the TBDHU at (807) 625-5900 and ask to speak with a VPD nurse, or contact your nearest branch office.