- Being active is more fun with friends and family! Grab a buddy (furry friends count too) and get moving.
- Explore the great outdoors and all that the city and surrounding area has to offer.
- Build physical activity into your day. Choose an active way to get to your destinations.
- Remember to include muscle-strengthening activities using major muscle groups at least twice a week.
- Canadian adults are recommended to get 150 minutes of moderate-to-vigorous physical activity per week, in bouts of 10 minutes or more at a time. (Reference: CSEP)
- Many chronic diseases are preventable with healthy lifestyle behaviours, such as being physically active.