We missed out on a lot during the COVID-19 pandemic. This might include some vaccine doses. Now is the time to make sure everyone in your family is caught up and fully protected! This page will help you determine what vaccines you and your loved ones need and how to get them.
NEW: Starting January 23, routine vaccines for 4 to 6 year olds will be available to eligible children who are due or overdue for these vaccines at TBDHU’s Vaccine Clinic on the CLE grounds. Before going to the Clinic, call TBDHU at 807-625-5900 and press 4 to speak to a nurse and ensure your child is eligible for these vaccines. Other school-based vaccines are also available at Thunder Bay Vaccine Clinics. Please see “Getting Other Missed Vaccine Doses” below for more information.
Vaccines Across the Lifespan
Ontario offers FREE vaccines across the lifespan. Learn more about the vaccines that are available to you and your family below.
Why it's Important to Report Vaccine Records
How to Report Vaccine Records
Visit Reporting and Obtaining Immunization Records for details on reporting or updating vaccine records.
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines - Staying up to Date
Staying up to date means:
- COVID-19: Get the number of doses you are eligible to receive based on your age; learn more at COVID-19 Vaccine Dose Information
- Flu Vaccine: get your annual flu shot every flu season
COVID-19 vaccines and flu vaccines are available through a variety of channels:
- Primary care providers
- TBDHU clinics
Getting Other Missed Vaccine Doses
Answering Questions about Vaccine Safety and Effectiveness
Call the Vaccine Preventable Disease program: (807) 625-5900 or Toll-Free 1 (888) 294-6630 and press 4.
Questions about the COVID-19 vaccine and children?
- Speak with your health care provider
- Contact the COVID-19 Vaccine Consult Service at sickkids.ca/en/care-services/support-services/covid-19-vaccine-consult/ or 1-888-304-6558 to book a confidential phone appointment with a SickKids’ Registered Nurse
- Contact the Scarborough Health Network VaxFacts Clinic at shn.ca/vaxfacts or 416-438-2911, ext. 5738 to speak with a qualified physician