InJoy is a web-based prenatal health education program that includes audio, videos, animations and games to help you learn about healthy pregnancy, labour and birth, breastfeeding, postpartum health and taking care of your newborn.
The program is free for residents of Thunder Bay and District.
To learn about the InJoy program and the eClasses see this video:
To REGISTER for InJoy eClasses
- Visit injoyonline.com
- Click on “Create Account”
- Fill out the fields:
- First and Last Name
- Password (enter twice)
- Enter the Access Redemption Code: tbdhubaby
- Click Validate beside code (then green banner saying it validated)
- Click “Agree to terms box”
- Click “Complete”
Your account will be active for 12 months from the time it is created. You can bookmark the site injoyonline.com for future visits!
FYI - Helpful information for accessing the InJoy eClasses
- Each eClass takes about two to four hours to complete with the option to do each section at your own pace, view material more than once, and invite a partner or support person to view some or all of the material with you or to take it themselves.
- You will require a high speed internet connection on a Windows or Mac OS 10.5 or higher desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- We recommend using the Google Chrome web browser for best results, however Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari are all supported. Please ensure you are using the most current version. For troubleshooting please visit the InJoy support page.
- Currently our online prenatal program is only available in English. However, there are healthy pregnancy resources available in many languages online at Best Start Resource Centre.
For Further Information
Call a Public Health Nurse: (807) 625-5900
or toll free 1-888-294-6630